Planning to wear a white saree and are looking for some white saree blouse ideas then we have plenty of ideas for you.
We understand that finding a perfect blouse is such a tedious task. There is a plethora of choices and getting the right one is so difficult sometimes. So, we have listed some top 10 white saree blouse ideas for you.
So hey, gorgeous grab your pen and paper, and let’s get started!
The top 10 white saree blouse design ideas
1. The black blouse
Black and white are one of the most beautiful combinations. So if you have no idea of which color to pick and are looking for the safest option then you can go for a black blouse with a white saree. This combination looks amazing every time and you will grab all the positive reviews. You can take inspiration from many Bollywood celebrities when it comes to blouse design ideas.
2. The monotonous white look
From Bipasha Basu to Kangana Ranaut to Deepika Padukone we have seen many Bollywood Divas carrying the monotonous white-on-white look. So you can go for a white blouse with a white saree. From halter neck to sleeveless blouse there are so many options available for you.
So, this is one of the best white saree blouse design ideas if you are looking.
3. The combination of white and pink
Pink shades always walk well when it comes to White. So, you can pick up a pink blouse for your white saree look. You can design your blouse in a variety of ways. Apart from this, you can go for dark pink or light pink shades available.
4. The red blouse
Red and white are one of the best combinations and have been there in the market for ages. So you can pick up a red boat neck beat neck or a full sleeve blouse design for your white saree.
5. The golden work
Another popular white saree blouse design is the golden shade blouse. You can pick a white saree with a golden border or gold work at the pallu and pair it with the golden blouse which absolutely looks stunning.
This combination is especially perfect for a South Indian bride.
6. The yellow look
Combining a yellow blouse with a white saree enhances your overall look and makes you look pleasant. This instant color combination looks fab. You can pick a lemon yellow blouse and pair it up with her please saree or a printed floral yellow saree.
7. White saree with soft pastels
If you are planning to carry a white saree with soft pastels then, take inspiration from Alia Bhatt. During the promotion of Gangubai, we saw Alia Bhatt in a white saree on so many different occasions. We saw her carrying a white saree with floral thread work of pastels like pink, blue ad yellow. Buns and fresh roses added more charm to her entire look.
Tips on how to carry the Saree in most gracefully
Styling a saree is the most daunting task. So, here we have listed some tips to help you style a saree in the most graceful manners:
- The belt style: Belts have become the most common fashion trend. So, you can pair your saree with the belt. All you have to do is drape your saree in the normal way and add a belt to it. Another, great alternative to the belt is Kamar-bandh.
- Next up is to add accessories to your saree to make it look more elegant. You can add statements neckpiece, earrings, rings, bangles, or Kamar bandh.
- Try to add fresh flowers to your saree look to add more grace to it. You can add gajra, pink or white roses.
- There are so many pallu designs available so you can try and experiments with the new look. But, make sure to pick the style that matches your look, occasion, and personality.
- There are so many blouse designs available, like the halter design, the deep neck, and the plunging neckline so make sure that you choose the right blouse design that suits you. So, there are so many blouse design avalaible if you want to know more click.
- You can go for different draping styles like pant style, dhoti style, butterfly or front pallu, and so many other options.
So, this was the complete list of the trending white saree blouse designs for ryourself. You can pick any color, pattern, or design that best suits you. from orange to pink to yellow we have so many options and ideas.
What's Your Reaction?
Priyanka is a graduate of Journalism and Mass communication. She loves to write and create content that revolves around fashion and beauty. With years of experience in content writing, she has good knowledge and ideas related to fashion, beauty, and travel content.