As we know that it is the time when college farewells are happening. Every girl is super excited to dress like a diva and flaunt to the best. White sarees have become a new obsession and love of every girl.
So, if your college farewell is near and you can’t decide which saree look to carry then this blog is for you. Here, we are going to talk about the most gorgeous white saree looks that you can try.
Top 10 white saree looks for your farewell
From Deepika Padukone to Alia Bhatt to Kareena Kapoor we have seen so many celebrities nailing the white saree look. From weddings to parties to Pooja to Diwali celebration to school or college farewell white sarees have made their name and stolen the show.
So here are some white saree Desi look inspired by celebrities which you can’t miss!
1. Deepika Padukone white saree look
How can we miss out on Deepika Padukone carrying a Sabyasachi white sheer saree with a shimmery golden border and floral embroidery? She paired the saree with a shimmery silver blouse and statement earrings.
2. Alia Bhatt
During the promotion of Gangubai Alia Bhatt was seen carrying a silk organza saree which absolutely looked beautiful on her. She carried it with a sleeveless blouse with yellow floral prints. She tied her hair into a messy bun ad added some fresh yellow roses to complete the look.
3. Monochrome saree looks like Kangana Ranaut
Next, we have seen her in a simple monochrome saree look by Kangana Ranaut. She paired the saree with a half sleeves white blouse and a white pearl neck piece. To another letter drama to the look, she added red lipstick which was complementing this entire look. For footwear, she picked a white peep toe footwear.
4. Katrina Kaif ruffle saree
If you want to go a bit experiment then, you can pick up a white ruffle saree just like Katrina. The Namaste London actress would a white saree for her pre-wedding celebration. She paired it up with the strapless mirror work blouse. For accessories, she picked chand bali, a bracelet, and a ring. She was looking too adorable in this entire outfit.
5. Alia Bhatt’s white floral look
Alia Bhatt was seen in the most adorable floral white saree look. Fans were amazed by the white Marashi’s printed lemon saree with a floral half-quarter blouse. To complete the look she wore a pair of silver jhumkas, light pink lipstick, and a white rose flower on her hair. Do you know what is the best part about this look? It is her adorable smile.
6. Jacqueline Fernandez white pearl saree
If you are looking for a pearl embellished saree then, you can take inspiration from Jacqueline Fernandes. She was seen carrying Manish Malhotra’s white pearl saree for Sonam Kapoor’s wedding reception. She was looking like a Cinderella.
7. Karishma Kapoor white saree with bold border
Next up in this list we have is Karishma Kapoor. We saw her in a monochrome white saree look with a bold border. This bold border added a completely new look to this white saree. She paired it with statement earrings and the ring which was adding more chance to this entire look.
8. White Chikankari saree
Vidya Balan loves carrying a saree and that is the reason we have seen her flaunting some of the best saree looks. For one of the Diwali parties, she was seen carrying a chikankari saree paired up with a green blouse and bangles. She finished the look with the bindi and statement neckpiece.
Tips on how to style a white saree
The white saree looks royal and classic but only if it is tied in a correct way. There are a lot of factors that you need to consider while carrying a white saree, we are going to talk about some tips on styling a white saree that will definitely help you out!
1. Always choose a contrasting blouse with white. You can also go for a neon or dark color blouse. If you want to order versatile factors for your look. You can go for a shimmery or a silver blouse.
2. Accessories your saree look in the right manner. Don’t forget to add a bindi, earrings, tikka, or classic necklace and rings. However, always keep in mind not to overdo anything.
3. If you are someone who doesn’t love plain white saree then, you can go for different colored blouses, borders, and embroidery.
4. When it comes to makeup keep it subtle and Kajal and blush on your cheeks. Don’t overdo it!
5. For the different occasions we have different white saree collections so always pick a saree according to the occasion. It is very important to understand whether you are carrying with saree to a wedding party outing pooja or work. Always keep the look minimal and classic.
What's Your Reaction?
Priyanka is a graduate of Journalism and Mass communication. She loves to write and create content that revolves around fashion and beauty. With years of experience in content writing, she has good knowledge and ideas related to fashion, beauty, and travel content.